Friday, April 4, 2008

PARTY TIME IN THE 210!!


It's FINAL FOUR BABY!! I'm not much of a college hoops fan - the Spurs are about the only ones who hold my interest and not even then until the playoffs. But thousands of fans are in town for the Final Four of College Basketball.


San Antonio really does up a party big time. There are several free concerts downtown featuring Fallout Boy tonight, Kid Rock Saturday night, and 3 Doors Down Sunday night. Since they are free, you can bet there will be tons of people.


Expensive beer, long lines at the port a potties, and elbow to elbow drunks are not my idea of a good time. Wait a minute...that describes FIESTA, so it IS my idea of a good time! At least it used to be when I was younger....now I just see beer or water and I have to pee. It's hell getting old....


I started my vacation officially at 5 PM today! Not going anywhere, so it will be a week full of bike rides and honey-do's, but that's okay with me. At SYSCO you have to use your vacation time or lose it, so I couldn't think of a better excuse since I'll get a new bank of PTO in August.


Stay tuned - hopefully I won't have any broken bones to report next week!

No comments: