Sunday, June 1, 2008

TOP 5 THINGS YOU NEVER SAY TO YOUR BUDDY DURING A RIDE

During my three hour solo ride at McAllister today, I had plenty of time to think about the meaning of life. Instead, I came up with my Top 5 list of things you should NEVER say to your buddy during a ride, especially if someone else is within earshot.

If you can think of more, let me know. Those of you who don't ride may not get them, but they should be familiar to those of you who do.

Here they are:

5. Dude, do these shorts make my ass look fat?
4. Dude, are you sure this won't hurt? (right before a wicked downhill)
3. Dude, you were right. It didn't taste that bad, but now my hands are sticky. (after eating a GU protein packet)
2. Dude, I promise, if you bite it hard then suck it, it'll come out. (trying to get water out of the valve on your Camelbak)

Now, drumroll please.........


1. Dude, that was epic! You pushed me so hard, my ass hurts! (after a 3 hr intense ride)

1 comment:

Albert said...

GU protein pack... Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays??? :-)