Saturday, December 27, 2008

THE BOYS WILL BE BACK IN TOWN!

Tomorrow Matt and Michael will be coming to town for the Alamo Bowl. Mel and I are so stoked to see them; we can't wait! The Alamo Bowl is an annual tradition for us, and this will be the third time the boys will be attending.

The last time they were here, we got to see the Texas Longhorns defeat the Iowa Hawkeyes 26-24 in the 2006 Alamo Bowl. Prior to that, we saw Nebraska beat Michigan 32-28 on the last play of the game. Last year, Mel, Bert, and I saw Texas A&M lose to Penn State 24-17 in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicated. Still, it was cool to see all of the Aggie yells and to kiss Mel after every score!

Hopefully this year's game between Missouri and Northwestern will be a good one to see. We plan to partake in the pre-game fan fest and festivities. Last year we cut it so close, we only had time to board the park-n-ride and find our seats!

I'll be riding tomorrow morning for the first time in over two weeks. I've been sick and the weather has been crazy, so I didn't ride last week. I'll give a full report tomorrow.

Lata!

No comments: