Sunday, February 17, 2008

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

I was finally able to pick up my bike from the shop yesterday so I could ride this morning. My stamina suffered from not riding my bike or working out at the gym the last couple of weeks, as I was only able to ride for two hours. I kept having to use my asthma inhaler and my left knee was acting up, so I didn't push any longer.

This morning the weather was BEAUTIFUL considering how crappy it was yesterday; misty and gloomy all day long. We never got the deluge of rain everyone was predicting; it missed us by about 100 miles to the north.

Neither Mel nor I were in the mood to weigh in yesterday. The last couple of weeks have been challenging ones for both of us, so we chose not to face the Weight Watchers music. We have been staying on plan for the most part, but neither of us has been very active. As a result, we decided to treat ourselves to sleeping in; it was nice.

I still hope to build my stamina so I can try to attack Government Canyon again in a month or so. Keep you posted.

No comments: