Saturday, January 10, 2009

GOOD START

This was our first week back on the Weight Watchers wagon and it was a tough one! I got a good start Sunday by riding for over an hour, but Sunday night I caught a stomach bug and had to stay home from work Monday. The worst part about it was I didn't lose a pound from it!

Since I was out a day, I had much work to catch up on, so I didn't make time to go to the gym. Then Thursday I had a monthly association luncheon at a Mexican food restaurant. It was tough, but I didn't ask for chips and salsa, and instead of my usual Mexican plate with enchilada, taco, and refried beans, I had fish tacos, rice, and borracho beans.


Then yesterday I had to attend a sales meeting in Robstown and there were rows upon rows of fried everything and sweets galore! I was extremely tempted, but I kept looking until I found a vendor who had sweet n sour pork that wasn't fried. I had a small plate of that, a bag of veggie chips, and a 100 calorie pack of sweetbread cookies.

As a result, I lost 2.6 pounds at weigh-in this morning! Woo hoo! I was extremely proud of myself, as my determination paid off. Tomorrow I will ride if the weather holds up, and hopefully I will be able to get to the gym a couple of times this week. I HAVE GOT TO SUCCEED THIS TIME!

Adios my friends!

No comments: