Sunday, January 13, 2008

BAD DAY PART II

This weekend sucked! After yesterday's debacle of a bike ride, I was sick as a dog with allergies. This morning I had hoped to ride, but again, the mountain cedar pollen count was astronimical, so I stayed indoors as much as possible.

Not to worry, I thought, since the Cowboys game would be on this afternoon. WRONG! They self-destructed in the second half. Actually, at the end of the first half when they let the Giants score with 41 seconds left in the first half.

A few bad decisions by Tony Romo, a dumbass center who won't hike the ball quick enough, and dropped passes by T.O. and Patrick Crayton, VIOLA! Cowboys lose! Shit, shit, shit!

Now all I can do is root for the Packers and Chargers to get into the Super Bowl. Oh well, at least I'll have plenty of time to ride and get my weekend honey-do's done from now until next fall.

No comments: