Saturday, January 26, 2008

WEIGHT WATCHERS week 2

I had a good week this week, sticking to my allotted points targets and not having to use any of the weekly bonus points available. I also worked out twice this week in addition to doing chores at a low intensity level (every little bit helps).

It all paid off as I lost 2.4 pounds this week for a total of 5.2 pounds since we started two weeks ago! Now granted, it's not 11 or 12 pounds a pop like The Biggest Loser, but then again, I don't have access to a personal trainer or time to work out six hours a day. I live in the REAL WORLD.

Another 5 pounds and I will say goodbye to my FAT jeans! That's right ladies, you haven't cornered the market on fat jeans; guys have them too. Although some guys are in denial and choose to wear jeans that are two sizes too small and have their gut hanging over the waist - that ain't me...

Now Mel and I are off to Chili's for dinner and a couple of beers. I'll be able to have a guiltless chicken platter and a couple of beers and still be within my points for the day...YAY!

Plus, I plan to ride my bike tomorrow, so that should be another 10 or 12 activity points for the day...LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments: