Saturday, August 30, 2008

RISE AND SHINE!

This week has been really stressful at work and last night I was so tired I went to bed at 9 PM. This morning about 4, I had a sneezing fit (mold is really high from the recent rains) and couldn't go back to sleep. I finally got up before 5 and made coffee, then read the paper.

Knowing I had to weigh in this morning, I decided to head out to Mc Allister park for a quick ride to try and drop some weight. I arrived at the park around 7 AM and there wasn't a car in sight. "Great", I thought. I would have the park to myself for a nice early ride.

WRONG. I stumbled across tons of joggers and a couple of bikers. WHO IN THE HELL WOULD COME OUT TO THE PARK AT 7 IN THE MORNING? Wait a minute....I would. In spite of heavy traffic, I was able to ride over 8 miles in an hour and fifteen minutes. I only stopped once for a couple of minutes to clean my shades.

After a quick shower, I was off to weigh in at Weight Watchers. I lost 2.6 lbs this week...YAY! I have lost a little over 11 lbs since we started. After my doctor chewed my ass, I need to stay on track.

Later gators.

No comments: