Wednesday, August 6, 2008

STILL HERE!

I haven't made time to post since last month, but I am still here and alive! I had a week off, during which, Hurricane Dolly hit; thank God our family in Brownsville is okay. I hear there is still water in low areas, but for the most part, everyone is okay.


We are having staff changes at work, as one of my employees accepted a promotion and is moving to Pittsburgh, PA, to become a SYSCO Credit Manager. The only thing constant is change...


I have still been riding at OP Schnabel, Madrone, and McAllister, my endurance seems to be improving as I have been trying to ride at least twice a week. I have my eye on a full suspension Marin East Peak, so hopefully Santa will come to visit me early this year.


Mel bought a 2007 Chevy Equinox and we sold her 1996 Cavalier. I am glad she got another vehicle even if it was used (it was new to her). She is happy and that is all that matters.


We are doing fine and are truly blessed!

No comments: